Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “Zane Is Managing A YouTube Campaign For A Five-Star Hotel That Competes Directly With Several Other Hotels Located In The Area. The Owner Would Like To Use The Names Of Similar Hotels As Keywords When Building The Audience For The Campaign. What Would Be The Ideal Audience Solution For Zane’s YouTube Campaign?”
- Similar Audience
- Customer Match audience
- Affinity Audience
- Custom Affinity audience✔
Answer for this Question is “Custom Affinity audience“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Google Display Ads Assessment Exam Complete Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Google Ads video Exam Certificate and Answer result
Latest Answers: Google Ads Video Exam
- Yvette’s YouTube Advertising Client Owns A Boutique Offering An Exclusive Line Of Designer Handbags. She’d Like To Drive Purchases Of These Handbags Using YouTube. Which YouTube Format Would Yvette Recommend To Her Client?
- YouTube Analytics Provides Insights From The Moment You Upload A Video. Which Three Basic Questions About Who’s Watching Your Client’s Content Will It Answer With A Single Click?
- You Want To Use Video Ad Sequencing Frameworks. What’s One Important Data Signal To Keep In Mind When Creating Your YouTube Campaign?
- Which YouTube Analytics Report Can Give You The Average View Duration For All Of The Videos On Your Brand’s Channel?
- Which Video Ad Sequencing Framework Is Focused On Where A Viewer Is And What They’re Doing When They Interact With A YouTube Ad?