Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “You’ve Been Tasked With Marketing A New Line Of Plumbing Services, But You Have A Set Budget That You Cannot Exceed. Why Is Google Ads A Viable Option?
- Google Ads allows you to cap the number of ads you pay for, based on your business.
- Google Ads guarantees phone calls to your business.
- Google Ads offers separate auctions for low budgets.
- Google Ads gives you control over your budget.✔
Answer for this Question is “Google Ads gives you control over your budget.“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Google Display Ads Assessment Exam Complete Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Google Display Ads Assessment
- Mike Recently Started Using Google Display Ads To Create A More Automated Approach To Managing His Campaigns. What’s One Automation Model That Smart Display Campaigns Provides That Might Help Mike?
- How Does Google Display Ads Help Advertisers Meet Their Marketing Objectives And Drive Results?
- Adam Has Determined That “Drive Action” Is The Appropriate Marketing Objective For His New Display Campaign. What Are Two Relevant Options He Might Use To Reach His Goal? (Choose Two.)
- Which Display Ad Format Runs In Both Native And Non-Native Inventory?