Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “You’ve Been Tasked With Helping To Research Your Organization’s Buyer Persona. Your Boss Asks You To Reach Out To A Few Good And Bad Customers. Is This The Right Approach?”
- Yes, you should try to interview all types of customers. That way you’ll have a better idea of the ideal buyer you’re trying to market and sell to.✔
- Yes, interview as many current customers as you possibly can. You should avoid reaching out to prospects since they haven’t used your product/service.
- No, you shouldn’t be interviewing customers. Instead, you should interview ideal customers, prospects, and those that don’t know your organization.
- No, you shouldn’t be reaching out to bad customers. They will skew the buyer persona story since they aren’t your ideal customer.
Answer for this Question
• Yes, you should try to interview all types of customers. That way you’ll have a better idea of the ideal buyer you’re trying to market and sell to.
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of HubSpot Inbound Certification Answer on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page