Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “You’re Running An Email Promotion Providing A Discount To Users With A Birthday In The Month Of September. What Metrics And Dimensions Should You Include In A Custom Report To Determine The Day And Time When Users Are Most Likely To Complete A Purchase?”
- Users, Time, Day
- Day Index, Hour, Sessions
- Hour of Day, Sessions, Transactions
- Day of Week, Hour, Ecommerce Conversion Rate, Sessions✔
Answer for this Question is “Day of Week, Hour, Ecommerce Conversion Rate, Sessions“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Google Analytics for Power User Exam Answer on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Google Analytics For Power User
- Where Can You View A Heatmap Reporting Users By Time Of Day?
- What Does “(Other)”? Indicate In The Channels Report? (Select Two)
- In This Channels Report, We’ve Clicked Into The Referral Channel. What Are The Two Top Sources Of Users In The Referral Channel?
- How Would You View Data For Revenue, Transactions, And Average Order Value Per Traffic Source?
- You Have A Goal Configured For Newsletter Signups. You Want To Determine Which Traffic Sources Are Sending You The Most Users Who’ve Signed Up For Your Newsletter. In This All Traffic Report, Which Setting Should You Adjust To Find This Data?