Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “Your Friend Is Starting A Company And Wants To Identify The Job Their Product Will Do For People. What Advice Would You Give Them?”
- Make your best guess based on the reason you’re starting your company.
- Wait until you have at least 100 customers, and then interview 10 or 12 of them.
- Put a plan in place to interview your first few customers soon after they buy from you.✔
- Ask customers of your competitors why they bought the products they did.
Answer for this Question
• Put a plan in place to interview your first few customers soon after they buy from you.
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of HubSpot Inbound Certification Answer on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page