Get 100% Correct And Trustable answer for this Question: Your Company Has Given Another Party The Right To Use Your Content In Their Videos. How Would You Prevent An Automated Content ID Claim From Happening On Their Channel?
- Ask the other party to enter your channel ID in their asset metadata
- Turn off “Enable Content ID matching”?.
- Whitelist the other party’s channel.✔
- Duplicate your asset so the other can assign ownership to the content
Answer for this Question
• Whitelist the other party’s channel.
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of YouTube Content Ownership Certification Complete Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page