Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “Your Client Is Interested In Testing Six-Second Bumper Ads. What Are Two Tips You Can Share With Them About These Ads? (Choose Two.)“
- Only use your TV ad to make a bumper.
- Build for large screens.
- Budget time to establish the ad and stick the landing.
- Focus on a single, simple purpose.✔
Answer for this Question is “Budget time to establish the ad and stick the landing. and Focus on a single, simple purpose “
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Google Display Ads Assessment Exam Complete Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Google Ads video Exam Certificate and Answer result
Latest Answers: Google Ads Video Exam
- Which of YouTube’s awareness ad formats uses a skippable in-stream format
- Of the available first-party audience solutions for YouTube, which would help you find future customers with audience profiles of 35-54-year-olds, researching motorcycles, likely on an iPhone
- What Does Performance Planner Automatically Do?
- Karen Has Opened A New Business And Is Using Google Display Ads To Build Awareness Of Her New Products. How Does Google Display Ads Targeting Help Karen Reach Her Marketing Objective?