Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “you have scheduled it or clicked ‘Publish’”
- Do not schedule them which will trigger Hootsuite to automatically assign a time
- Use Hootsuite’s Bulk Compose feature.
- Use the Hootsuite Planner to drag and drop the drafts into the most appropriate time slots.✔
- Schedule the publishing time when composing the draft, cross-referencing with a calendar.
- Use the Auto-Publisher, and set the cadence for everyone 12 hours.
Answer for this Question is “Use the Hootsuite Planner to drag and drop the drafts into the most appropriate time slots.“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Hootsuite Platform Certification Exam Answer on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Hootsuite Platform Certification
- When Saving Messages As Drafts, It’s Important To Remember That Your Draft Will Not Go Live Unless _______.
- Hootsuite’s Ever-Growing Library Of 100+ Partner Apps And Integrations Is Called The:
- the ability to schedule and publish messages to multiple accounts at once
- What Is The Most Popular And Loved Feature Of Hootsuite?
- Which Tools Are Found In The Header Section Of The Hootsuite Dashboard? (Pick Three)