- Yes, because having an editor complete your content ensures it will read well to others.
- Yes, a content editor’s role is to make updates the way they see fit.
- No, the editor should have tracked changes which would have shown you where they would apply recommended edits.✔
- No, they should have set up a meeting to discuss each edit so you could apply them together.
Answer for this Question
• No, the editor should have tracked changes which would have shown you where they would apply recommended edits.
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of HubSpot Content Marketing Certification Answer on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page