Get 100% Correct And Trustable answer for this Question: You And Another Partner Have A Match Policy Of Monetize On Separate Non-Music Assets. If A User Video Is Claimed By Both Of Your Assets, And No Other Assets, Who Receives The Revenue?
- The partner who reviews the claim first would receive the revenue.
- YouTube holds the revenue until one partner releases its claim.
- The revenue flows to the partner with the longer reference match.
- You each receive 50% revenue.✔
Answer for this Question
• You each receive 50% revenue.
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of YouTube Asset Monetization Certification Complete Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page