Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “Why Should Google Follow The Viewability Standards Set By The US Media Rating Council (MRC)?”
- So advertisers know if their audience targeting is successful.
- So advertisers know if frequency capping is working.
- So advertisers know if users are double-clicking on their ads.
- So advertisers know if their ads have truly been seen by users.✔
Answer for this Question is “So advertisers know if their ads have truly been seen by users.“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Google Ads App Assessment Exam Complete Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Google Ads App Assessment Certification
- What Are Two Reasons Advertisers Should Consider Engagement When Marketing Apps? Select All Correct Responses
- A Large Golf Booking Company Just Launched A New App, And They Want To Drive 50,000 Installs Before Peak Season Hits. How Should They Set Their Campaign Daily Budget To Help Reach Their Target Number Of Installs Faster?
- William Is An Online Marketing Manager At An Advertising Agency. As William Learns More About Machine Learning, He Wants To Clarify The Value He Still Adds For His Clients. What Are Two Reasons Why William Can Be Excited About The Growing Impact Of Machine Learning On Marketing? (Choose Two.) Select All Correct Responses
- Which Components Of A Google App Campaign Allow Marketers To Reach Valuable Users?