Get 100% Correct And Trustable answer for this Question: Why Might Two Videos With Similar Monetizable View Counts Earn Different Revenue?
- The videos have different privacy settings.
- Different ad formats are enabled on the videos.✔
- The videos have a different number of likes and dislikes.
- The video resolution is different.
Answer for this Question
• Different ad formats are enabled on the videos.
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of YouTube Music Certification Complete Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page