Get 100% Correct And Trustable answer for this Question: Why Might Revenue In The Asset Report Not Match Revenue In The Video Report?
- This might occur when assets and the videos they claim have different monetization policies enabled.
- This happens when a video contains multiple assets. Revenue from all assets should add up to video’s revenue.✔
- This only happens with music, if ownership is split between performance and composition assets.
- This can happen when an asset has multiple owners in different territories: revenue can vary from country to country.
Answer for this Question
• This happens when a video contains multiple assets. Revenue from all assets should add up to video’s revenue.
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of YouTube Asset Monetization Certification Complete Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page