Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “Why Is It Important To Keep One Unfiltered View When Using Filters With Google Analytics?”
- To ensure you can always access the original data✔
- In order to configure Goals
- In order to use a filter for multiple views
- There is no reason to have an unfiltered view
Answer for this Question is “To ensure you can always access the original data“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Google AnalyticS For Beginners Assessmenton this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Google Analytics For Beginners
- What Are The Options For Filtering Data In Google Analytics?
- A Deleted View Can Be Recovered By Account Administrators Within How Many Days?
- When A New View Is Created, What Data Will Be Included?
- Where Should The Analytics Tracking Code Be Placed In The HTML Of A Webpage To Collect Data?
- To Use Analytics To Collect Website Data, What Must Be Added To The Website Page HTML?