Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “Why Are AMP Sites Faster?”
- They’re hosted directly on Google servers
- They’re given an artiﬁcial boost by Google
- They have simpliﬁed code✔
Answer for this Question is “They have simpliﬁed code“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of SEMrush Mobile SEO Exam Answer on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: SEMrush Mobile SEO Exam
- What’s Better For Your Business? AMP Or PWA?
- Choose 2 Correct Statements About Site Load Speed.
- What’s One Simple Mobile UX Code Change That Will Help You Get More Form Conversions?
- Google’s Spiders Render Your Pages Because Google Wants To Crawl Your Site As Humans See It.
- When You’re Designing Content For Your Site, You Should Design Primarily For Desktop Screens, Then Use CSS To Adjust What’s On Mobile.