Get 100% Correct And Trustable answer for this Question: Who Can Grant You Permission To Use Portions Of Another Video You Saw On YouTube?
- As long as the original work is referenced in the video, no other permission is needed
- Owner of the channel where the video was uploaded
- After a video has been uploaded to YouTube, Content ID grants permission
- Copyright owner of original video and all works contained within it✔
Answer for this Question
• Copyright owner of original video and all works contained within it
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of YouTube Content Ownership Certification Complete Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page