Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “Which Two Methods Measure Impressions Served In A Mobile App? (Select Two)”
- 1×1 impression tracker✔
- Mobile tracking ad
- Serving mobile creative directly through Campaign Manager✔
- Click tracker ad
Answer for this Question is “1×1 impression tracker and Serving mobile creative directly through Campaign Manager“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of campaign Manager Certification Exam Answer on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Campaign Manager Certification exam
- Which Two Features May Be Used To Log Additional Information About A Click? (Select Two)
- Counters And Total Interactions Metrics Are Available For Which Type Of Creatives?
- The Insights Tab In Reporting Shows The View Performance Against Which Three Goals? (Select Three)
- What Are Two Video Verification Metrics? (Select Two)
- When Assets Are Added To An Existing Creative, Where Will These Updates Be Reflected?