Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “Which Two Are Available In Google Ads? (Choose Two.)“
- Company targeting, which allows you to serve ads to the people who work for a specific company you choose.
- Variable targeting, which allows ads to be served to a subset of users on specified dates for a set ad price.
- Device targeting, which allows you to serve your ads to users on desktops, smartphones, and tablets.✔
- Heritage targeting, which allows advertisers to serve ads only to users who have a specified family history.
- Language targeting, which lets you reach people with your selected language as their browser’s language setting.✔
Answer for this Question is “Device targeting, which allows you to serve your ads to users on desktops, smartphones, and tablets., and Language targeting, which lets you reach people with your selected language as their browser’s language setting.“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Google Display Ads Assessment Exam Complete Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Google Display Ads Assessment
- Your Company Provides Home Maintenance Services And You Want To Reach More Potential Customers. You Have A Limited Budget To Work With. Why Is Google Ads Right For You?
- You Can Leverage Google Ads’ Automated Bidding Strategy To Help Get The Most From Your Advertising Budget. What Are Two Benefits Of Using Automated Bidding? (Choose Two.)
- Why Does Automating Your Bid Versus Using Manual Bidding Contribute To A Successful Google Ads Campaign?
- While Managing A Successful Google Ads Campaign, Why Would You Choose Automated Bidding Instead Of Manual Bidding? Google Ads Display Certification
- Which Statement Is True About The Value Of Google Display Ads?