Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “Which Statement Is True About Bumper Ads?“
- They’re purchased on a cost-per-view basis.
- They’re available on YouTube and Google Search.
- They’re designed for a mobile-first world.✔
- They have the lowest CPM among outstream formats.
Answer for this Question is “They’re designed for a mobile-first world. “
- They’re a 15-second, skippable, in-stream ad format.
- They’re bought on a cost-per-view basis.
- They run outside of a video stream.
- They can be purchased through Google Ads or Google Preferred.✔
- They’re in-stream ads that appear following a video.
- They’re in-stream ads, skippable after five seconds.
- They’re located at the top of the YouTube video home feed.
- They provide reach, frequency, and brand awareness.✔
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Google Display Ads Assessment Exam Complete Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Google Ads video Exam Certificate and Answer result
Latest Answers: Google Ads Video Exam
- Brandon’s New YouTube Advertising Client Has Owned The Highest-Rated Theater In Town For Decades. The Theater Wants To Drive Action And Take Advantage Of YouTube Audience Solutions To Reach Consumers Likely To Buy A Ticket. Which YouTube Audience Solution Should Brandon Recommend?
- What Is One Reason An Advertiser Would Choose YouTube For Action?
- Your Client Is Interested In Testing Six-Second Bumper Ads. What Are Two Tips You Can Share With Them About These Ads? (Choose Two.)
- Which of YouTube’s awareness ad formats uses a skippable in-stream format