Get 100% Correct answer to this question “Which Of The Following Statements Is True When Describing How Retargeting Ads Work?”
- Retargeting ads are visible to people who haven’t been on your website yet
- Once a user visits your site, the code drops an anonymous browser cookie✔
- Once your customer purchases, you can not turn off the retargeting ad
- Retargeting will always drive customers to your site
Answer for this Question is “Once a user visits your site, the code drops an anonymous browser cookie“
Latest Answers: Google Digital Garage
- What Is An Example Of Product Merchandising?
- Which Of The Following Is A Sign That Customers Are Having Trouble Using A Particular Device To Make Purchases?
- What Is The Name Of The Process That Describes What Happens When A Customer Is Taken To A Separate Site To Complete A Transaction Before Being Sent Back To The Original Site Again?
- To An Owner Or Administrator, What Is A Functional Benefit Of Having An Online Store?
- Which Of The Following Is An Advantage Of E-Commerce?