In this article, you’ll know the answer to this question “Which Of The Following Is True When Purchasing Ad Placements On An Advertising Network?”
- You always need to contact the owner of the website to buy ads on their page
- The network provides data on the click-through-rate✔
- The network provides names of the people who click your ad
- The network will continue to show your ad for 7 days once your budget has expired
Answer for this Question is “The network provides data on the click-through-rate“
Latest Answers: Google Digital Garage
- Which Of The Following Is An Example Of The Type Of Data That Advertising Networks Automatically Collect And Share With Businesses?
- In What Way Can Display Advertising Be Effective?
- When Setting Up Display Advertising Campaigns, Who Can You Target?
- When Using Search Engine Marketing, Where Can Your Ads Appear?
- Fill In The Blank: The Ads On Search Engines Are Usually Made Up Of ________.