In this article, you’ll know the answer to this question “Which Of The Following Is A Common Feature Of Email Marketing Platforms?”
- Personalised, custom templates
- A free list of email addresses you can target
- A feature allowing users to unsubscribe from your emails✔
- Automation of your search ad campaigns
Answer for this Question is “A feature allowing users to unsubscribe from your emails“
Explanation: Which Of The Following Is A Common Feature Of Email Marketing Platforms?
When you do email marketing, keep the most attention that whoever you are sending the email to, and do not send anything that is worthless to them, they should be relieved in the public and give them a feature which is a unsubscribe feature. Because emails are more attractive and Genuine with this feature
Latest Answers: Google Digital Garage
- Which Of The Following Will You Need To Start An Email Marketing Programme?
- Which Of The Following Metrics Could Help You Understand Which Blog Post Is Resonating The Most With Your Audience?
- What Are ‘Highlighting Key Dates’ And ‘Considering Multiple Channels’ Best Practices Of?
- Which Of The Following Best Describes Why Approaches To Writing Need To Be Adapted For Online Content?
- Fill In The Blank: When Describing The Purpose Of Content, What Is Missing? ‘To Entertain, To Inspire, To _______ And To Convince’.