In this article, you’ll know the answer to this question “Which Of The Following Is A Benefit Of Registering Your Business In Online Local Listings?”
- Discounted pricing on your search advertising campaigns
- Increased likelihood of being discovered through search engines✔
- More mentions on social media platforms
- Guaranteed sales to local customers
Answer for this Question is “Increased likelihood of being discovered through search engines“
Explanation: Which Of The Following Is A Benefit Of Registering Your Business In Online Local Listings?
When we do a local business, we mean offline business where we do not have so many customers there, but when we do business online, we open a lot of ways to get the customer, from which we can easily find our customer.
The product will be shown as a result in a search, or if someone searches on the keyword that we have used on the website if someone searches that keyword, then the chance of our website will increase to be shown in the search engine results.
Latest Answers: Google Digital Garage
- Which Of The Following Is An Example Of A Local Search?
- What Can Conversion Tracking In Search Help You Measure?
- Fill in the blank: If you use __________ keywords when building your search ads, minor variations, like plurals, can still trigger the ad.
- When It Comes To Search Ads, Which Description Best Describes ‘Negative Keywords’?
- Which Of The Following Is A Benefit Of Using Relevant Ads And Landing Pages?