Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “Which Marketer Would Be An Ideal Client For TrueView For Action?”
- A marketer who wants to use custom intent audiences to deliver a customizable and consistent call-to-action, driving clicks and website actions.✔
- A business that wants to ensure brand impact and leverage the power of video by using Target Outranking Share bidding.
- A company that uses Target ROAS (return on ad spend) bidding and wants to make sure their ads are both consistent and can’t be skipped.
- An advertiser who doesn’t have Google Ads conversion tracking enabled on video campaigns, but still wants the benefits of leveraging the power of video.
Answer for this Question is “A marketer who wants to use custom intent audiences to deliver a customizable and consistent call-to-action, driving clicks and website actions.“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Google Display Ads Assessment Exam Complete Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Google Ads video Exam Certificate and Answer result
Latest Answers: Google Ads Video Exam
- Which Is A Tip Google Recommends To Create An Effective Bumper Ad?
- Which Is A Key Benefit Of TrueView Discovery?
- Which Bidding Strategy Works To Hit Your Desired CPA And Allows You To Achieve More Conversions At A Stronger ROI Without Manual Optimization?
- When Measuring Offline Conversions With TrueView For Action, A Shop Visit Is Counted When A User Watches 10 Seconds Of An Ad And Then Visits A Shop Within How Many Days?
- When It Comes To Driving Action, You Should Focus On Audiences With The Strongest Level Of Intent. Which Of These “Lowest Funnel” Audiences Is Comprised Of Users Who’ve Already Interacted With Your Brand, But For Some Reason Didn’t Convert?