Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “Which Bidding Strategy Works To Hit Your Desired CPA And Allows You To Achieve More Conversions At A Stronger ROI Without Manual Optimization?”
- Target cost-per-lead (tCPL)
- Target cost-per-view (tCPV)
- Target cost-per-click (tCPC)
- Target-cost-per-acquisition (tCPA)✔
Answer for this Question is “Target-cost-per-acquisition (tCPA)“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Google Display Ads Assessment Exam Complete Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Google Ads video Exam Certificate and Answer result
Latest Answers: Google Ads Video Exam
- When Measuring Offline Conversions With TrueView For Action, A Shop Visit Is Counted When A User Watches 10 Seconds Of An Ad And Then Visits A Shop Within How Many Days?
- When It Comes To Driving Action, You Should Focus On Audiences With The Strongest Level Of Intent. Which Of These “Lowest Funnel” Audiences Is Comprised Of Users Who’ve Already Interacted With Your Brand, But For Some Reason Didn’t Convert?
- What Report Should You Produce In YouTube Analytics To See Where Viewers Found Your Brand’s Content?
- What Information Can YouTube Analytics Provide About Where People Are Watching Your Videos?
- What Constitutes A Video Engagement Conversion In A TrueView For Action Campaign?