Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “Which Attribute May Be Used To Upload Paid Search Offline Conversions Via The Campaign Manager API?”
- Campaign ID
- Match Type
Answer for this Question is “GCLID“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Search Ads 360 Exam Answer on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Search Ads 360 Exam
- If An Engine Account Is Set To A Different Timezone Than An Advertiser, In Which Timezone Will Floodlight Metrics Appear When Scoped To The Advertiser Level?
- Set up Custom Floodlight Variable as a metric
- What Action Should Be Used To Pass A Conversion Attribute (Such As Shipping Cost)?
- When A Search Ads 360 Advertiser Is Added With A Different Currency Than The Linked Campaign Manager Advertiser, Which Product Sets The Currency For That Search Ads 360 Advertiser?
- When A Reporting View Is Saved, Who Has Access To The View?