Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “Where Should The Analytics Tracking Code Be Placed In The HTML Of A Webpage To Collect Data?”
- Immediately after the opening <head> tag of your website✔
- Immediately before the closing </head> tag of your website
- Immediately after the opening <body> tag of your website
- Immediately before the closing </body> tag of your website
Answer for this Question is “Immediately after the opening <head> tag of your website“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Google AnalyticS For Beginners Assessmenton this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Google Analytics For Beginners
- To Use Analytics To Collect Website Data, What Must Be Added To The Website Page HTML?
- To Locate A Property’s Analytics Tracking Code, Which Sequence Of Steps Should Be Followed?
- A User With “Edit”? Permissions At The Account Level Will Automatically Have “Edit”? Permissions At Which Other Levels?
- Which Represents The Hierarchical Structure Of A Google Analytics Account From Top To Bottom?
- Once Google Analytics Processes Data, It’s Stored In A Database Where It Can’t Be Modified.