Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “Where Can A Saved Web Query Be Found?”
- In the right-hand menu, click Attribution, then Web Query
- In the left-hand menu, click Budget Management, then Web Query
- In the left-hand menu, click Downloads then Web Query✔
- In the right-hand menu, Click Advertiser Settings, then Web Query
Answer for this Question is “In the left-hand menu, click Downloads then Web Query“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Search Ads 360 Exam Answer on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Search Ads 360 Exam
- What Permissions Are Needed To Create An Advertiser?
- Which Two Methods Can Be Used To Send An Executive Report To A User With No Access To Search Ads 360? (Select Two)
- What Configuration Setting Eliminates Duplicate Conversions Between Advertisers?
- What Is Shown In The “Last Sync” Details Tab? (Select Two)
- Which Three Features Can Be Used To Integrate Offline Conversion Data? (Select Three)