Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “Where Are The Settings You Need To Make Creatives Adjust To Screen Size And Orientation?”
- In the timeline
- In the Responsive panel✔
- In the advanced video editor
- The view menu
Answer for this Question is “In the Responsive panel“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Google Web Designer Certification Exam Answer on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Campaign Manager Certification exam
- By adding a scene and moving the element where desired
- How Can You Move An Element In Quick Mode Animation?
- How Can You Add Detailed, Sophisticated Animations In Google Web Designer?
- How Do You Navigate Between The Wider Canvas Version And Narrower Canvas Version Of Your Responsive Creative?
- What Does Google Web Designer Help Beginners Do?