Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “When Your Goal Is Driving Action, You Focus On Audiences With The Strongest Level Of Intent. Match Each “Lowest Funnel” Audience Type With Its Description.”
- People who’ve already spent time searching for products or services like yours on Google Search
- People who’ve already engaged with your business, but didn’t convert when they had the chance
- People who are actively researching your business and its specific products and/or services
- People with a similar profile to the customers you currently target, or who frequent your business
Answer for this Question is
- Custom Intent Audiences for YouTube (1)
- In-Market Audiences (3)
- Remarketing or Customer Match (2)
- Similar Audiences (4)
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Google Display Ads Assessment Exam Complete Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Google Ads video Exam Certificate and Answer result
Latest Answers: Google Ads Video Exam
- Leigh’s Client, A Car Dealership, Asks Her To Reach Highly Qualified Consumers Ready To Make A Purchase. Which Intent Audience On YouTube Should Leigh Use?
- Nadia’s Client Is Concerned About Losing Their Presence In Customer Living Rooms. Nadia Knows YouTube Would Be An Excellent Solution For The Client’s Problem. What’s A Compelling Reason YouTube Would Be A Good Solution For Her Client To Consider?
- YouTube Analytics Can Show You The Aggregated Totals Of The Minutes People Spent Viewing A Video Over Time. Which Report Provides This Information?
- Which TrueView Ad Format Is Billed On A CPM Basis?