Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “When Visibility Is The Campaign Goal, Which Bidding Strategy Should An Advertiser Choose?“
- Enhanced cost-per-click (eCPC)
- Maximize Conversions
- Target impression share✔
- Maximize clicks
Answer for this Question is “Target impression share“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Google Display Ads Assessment Exam Complete Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Google Display Ads Assessment
- What Is A Valid Recommendation That The Performance Planner Can Provide?
- Which Factors Should An Advertiser Consider When Deciding On A Bidding Strategy?
- Using The Performance Planner On A Monthly Basis Allows You To Optimize Which Two Aspects Of An Account? (Choose Two.)
- Alan has introduced a new line of scooters on his website and is using a Google Display Ad campaign to promote them. He selects “Build awareness” as the marketing objective for his campaign. Why would Alan choose “Build awareness” as his marketing objective?