Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “When Using A Placement Media Cost Cap, What Will Happen Once The Cap Is Reached?”
- Campaign Manager will stop calculating and reporting Media Cost for the Placement moving forward✔
- The placement will be paused until the cap is removed
- Reports will not reflect the impressions and click metrics
- Ad-serving fees won’t be charged
Answer for this Question is “Campaign Manager will stop calculating and reporting Media Cost for the Placement moving forward“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of campaign Manager Certification Exam Answer on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Campaign Manager Certification exam
- When A Top Conversion Paths Report Shows That Most Users Enter The Purchase Cycle With A Rich Media Interaction, What Action Can Be Taken To Optimize The Campaign?
- What Ad Setting Limits The Number Of Times That Ad Can Be Shown To A Particular User?
- What Report Shows How Long It Takes For A Customer To Convert After Interacting With An Ad?
- What Timezone Is Used In Data Transfer (DT) Timestamps For Impression And Click Files?
- What Data Is Provided In Video Verification?