Get 100% Correct And Trustable answer for this Question: When Two Partners Each Add Worldwide Ownership To A Non-Music Asset, With Monetize Policies, What Happens To That Asset?
- Only the partner that initially added ownership to the asset will receive the worldwide revenue.
- Only the partner that most recently added ownership will receive the worldwide revenue.
- Asset will monetize on behalf of both partners. Revenue will be equally split.
- Asset will go into a state of conflict. Both partners’ monetization policies will not apply in the overlapping territories.✔
Answer for this Question
• Asset will go into a state of conflict. Both partners’ monetization policies will not apply in the overlapping territories.
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of YouTube Content Ownership Certification Complete Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page