In this article, you’ll know the answer to this question “When It Comes To Search Ads Which Description Best Describes Negative Keywords?“
- Keywords with no association to your site
- Keywords with a poor search volume
- Keywords that are excluded from a campaign✔
- Keywords that are typed incorrectly
Answer for this Question is “Keywords that are excluded from a campaign“
Explanation: When It Comes To Search Ads Which Description Best Describes Negative Keywords?
When we write a content for a website which is a business and some kind of blog website, then we do not get organic traffic for that, then for that we provide paid promotion to the search engine so that we can get traffic but when you If you have paid keywords in it,
Then you can read its negative effect, so if you opt out of the negative keyword aids compaign, then you can get the profit of it, but keep in mind when we are creating ads compaign then it is negative Keyword should not be
Learn more Negative keyword on Google
Latest Answer: Google Digital Garage
- Which Of The Following Is A Benefit Of Using Relevant Ads And Landing Pages?
- What Should Your Search Ad Have In Order To Promote More Clicks
- Fill In The Blank: It’s Possible To Determine How Well A/An ___________ Will Perform Without Bidding On It.
- In An SEM Auction, Your Quality Score Is Based On Which Aspect Of Your Ad?
- Search Engine Marketing Can Also Be Called What?