Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “When Does The Tracking Code Send An Event Hit To Google Analytics?”
- Every time a user performs an action with pageview tracking implemented
- Every time a user adds an event to their calendar
- Every time a user performs an action with event tracking implemented✔
- Every time a user makes a reservation
Answer for this Question is “Every time a user performs an action with event tracking implemented“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Google Analytics Individual Qualification Examination on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Google Analytics Individual Qualification
- What Asset Is Used To Build A Remarketing List?
- If A User Visits A Web Page With An Embedded Video, Leaves Without Clicking On Anything, And The Session Times Out, How Will Google Analytics Report The Session?
- What Feature Is Required To Collect The Number Of Comments Users Posted To A Web Page?
- What Is Not A Benefit Of Using Segments To Analyze Data?