Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “When Creating A New In-Stream Video Ad, What Does “Brand Safety” Inside Targeting Criteria Allow You To Do?”
- Exclude content categories and publisher handles you do not want to align with your In-Stream Video Ads✔
- Add redaction to your Tweet copy automatically
- Customize what your audience sees based on their age
- Filter on demographics
Answer for this Question is “Exclude content categories and publisher handles you do not want to align with your In-Stream Video Ads“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Twitter Video Ad Badge Assessment on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Bing Accreditations Exam
- Which Live Brand Studio Product Requires Approval From The Twitter Brand Team?
- True Or False: Pre-Roll Ads Are Skippable After 6 Seconds.
- If Your Company Wants To Promote New Running Shoes With Famous Athletes, They Should Choose:
- Twitter’s #BlueBrush Team Can Help When _____. (Select Three.)
- First View Campaigns Can Only Be Purchased Through _____.