In this article, you’ll know the answer to this question “When Considering How Mobile Users Will Search For Your Business Which Types Of Keywords Should You Focus On?”
- Long tail keywords
- Shorter keywords and phrases✔
- Longer keywords and phrases
- Exact match keywords
Answer for this Question is “Shorter keywords and phrases“
Explanation: When Considering How Mobile Users Will Search For Your Business Which Types Of Keywords Should You Focus On?
When you build a website or build it with the help of a web developer, if you build a business or some kind of blog website, then the most puzzling thing is how to bring traffic to your website, we have made your website We make a mobile friendly design so that the mobile user can search the website and make it easy to read the content and the most important thing is that
If we focus on a long keyword, then the work on our website will be as much traffic as the mobile user short. You type the keyword from your mobile phone, so if we are targeting the mobile user, then our focus keyword will always be the short keyword.
Latest Answers: Google Digital Garage
- Before Running Search Ads, You Should Make Sure Your Site Is Mobile-Friendly. Which Scenario Best Describes A Mobile-Friendly Experience For A Customer?
- What Can A Business Use to Send Messages To Users Who Have Already Downloaded Their App?
- When It Comes To Optimising Your Website’s SEO For Mobile Users, Which Of The Following Is A Crucial Factor To Keep In Mind?
- What Does Responsive Design Mean?
- When Looking To Ensure Your Website Is Easily Accessible By Mobile Users, What Should You Focus On Doing First?