Get 100% Correct answer to this question “When Adapting Your Website For Customers Who Speak A Different Language, What Should You Do?”
- Have a ‘translate’ button that pulls a translation from an external provider
- Translate your content with consideration to particular words and phrases✔
- Translate your content directly, word for word
- Localise the name of the business owners
Answer for this Question is “Translate your content with consideration to particular words and phrases“
Latest Answers: Google Digital Garage
- Before Starting To Promote Products To Other Countries Online, What Could You Use To Gauge Demand For Your Product In That Specific Market?
- What Is The Best Way To Translate The Content On Your Website For A New Market?
- Which Of The Following Statements Is True When Describing How Retargeting Ads Work?
- What Is An Example Of Product Merchandising?
- Which Of The Following Is A Sign That Customers Are Having Trouble Using A Particular Device To Make Purchases?