Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “What Will Happen If A User Clears The Analytics Cookie From Their Browser?”
- Analytics will inform the user that they need to set a new Analytics cookie
- Analytics will not be able to associate user behavior data with past data collected by the tracking code✔
- Analytics will set a new unique ID and browser cookie the next time a browser loads a tracked page✔
- Analytics will automatically recognize returning usersv
Answer for this Question is “Analytics will not be able to associate user behavior data with past data collected by the tracking code and Analytics will set a new unique ID and browser cookie the next time a browser loads a tracked page“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Advanced Google Analytics Assessment Exam Answer on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Advanced Google Analytics Assessment Exam
- By Default, Google Analytics Can Recognize Returning Users Over Multiple Sessions From Different Browsers And Devices.
- A Session In Google Analytics Times Out After How Many Minutes By Default?
- To Send Data To Google Analytics From A Web-Connected Device Like A Point-Of-Sale System, What Feature Must Be Used?
- For An Event Goal Defined As Playing A Video, How Many Goal Conversions Will Google Analytics Record If That Video Is Played Three Times In The Same Session?
- Which Are Goal Types In Google Analytics?