Get 100% Correct And Trustable answer for this Question: What Should You Do When A Channel’s Demographics Data Describes An Audience That’s Much Different From The Targeted Audience?
- Plan a tour for the targeted audience anyway.
- Revise the content strategy to focus on engaging the targeted audience.✔
- Revisit the metrics in a week.
- Unlist videos that the new audience engages with the most.
Answer for this Question
• Revise the content strategy to focus on engaging the targeted audience.
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of YouTube Music Certification Complete Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page