In this article, you’ll know the answer to this question “What Should Be The First Step Of A Structured SEO Plan?”
- Identifying your ad budget
- Buying an analytics software
- Setting up your presence on social media sites
- Keyword research✔
Answer for this Question is “Keyword research“
Explanation: What Should Be The First Step Of A Structured SEO Plan?
When we create a business or blog or any kind of e-commerce website or contact a web developer and make money by giving it to you, then after the website is created, you need the most of the visitors. You can bring first SEO and second paid promotion to a company, I suggest that if you have a blog website, then you should never go with paid promotion for that,
You can bring organic traffic from SEO through the Google search engine. It is very important for you to do keyword research, if you have a new website, then for that you can go with a keyword with low competition and that should be a long-tail keyword, then after that, the organic traffic on your new website will start to get the most important keyword research. It must be taken care of
Latest Answer: Google Digital Garage
- Which Of The Following Factors Should You Consider When Optimising Your Website For Search Engines?
- Which Of These Can Google Search Console Help You To Do?
- Which Of These Is An Important Factor In The Paid Search Auction System?
- Fill In The Blank: Spending Money On Search Advertising Influences How Your Website Appears In ___________.
- Which Of The Following Can Help A Search Engine Understand What Your Page Is About?