Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “What Scope Levels Available For Dimensions And Metrics?”
- Event-level, duration-level, transaction-level, or user-level scope
- Event-level, session-level, transaction-level, or user-level scope
- Location-level, duration-level, product-level, or user-level scope
- Hit-level, session-level, product-level, or user-level scope✔
Answer for this Question is “Hit-level, session-level, product-level, or user-level scope“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Google Analytics Individual Qualification Examination on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Google Analytics Individual Qualification
- When The Same Default Tracking Code Is Installed On Pages With Different Domains, What Will Result?
- What Report Shows Which Types Of Mobile Devices Visited A Website?
- What Channel Is Not Included In The Default Channels Report?
- What Filter Would Only Include Data From A Campaign Titled “Back To School” In Campaign Reports?