Get 100% Correct And Trustable answer for this Question: What Requirement Must A Video Meet Before It’s Eligible To Earn Ad Revenue?
- The video must be at least 30 seconds long.
- The channel must be at least 1 year old.
- The content must be advertiser-friendly.✔
- The channel should own the rights to 50% of the video’s content.
Answer for this Question
• The content must be advertiser-friendly.
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of YouTube Music Certification Complete Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page