Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “What Remarketing Audiences Cannot Be Defined By Default?”
- Users who speak a particular language
- Users who visited a physical store✔
- Users who played a video on a website
- Users who visited a specific page on a website
Answer for this Question is “Users who visited a physical store“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Google Analytics Individual Qualification Examination on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Google Analytics Individual Qualification
- The Default Session Timeout Duration In Google Analytics Is How Many Minutes?
- If A User Watches A Video With Event Tracking Three Times In A Single Session, Analytics Will Count How Many Unique Events?
- Views Can Include Website Data Collected Before The View Was Created.
- Auto-Tagging Is Used To Collect Data From What Kind Of Traffic?