Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “What Needs To Happen Before You Import Your Custom Audiences Into Microsoft Advertising For Search Remarketing?”
- You must first click on the Audiences tab.
- You must decide between Bid only or Target and bid in settings.
- Your data management provider must connect to the Microsoft Advertising custom audience feature.✔
- You must adjust the Default bid adjustment.
- None of the above
Answer for this Question is “Your data management provider must connect to the Microsoft Advertising custom audience feature“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Bing Accreditations Exam Answer on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Bing Accreditations Exam
- LinkedIn Profile Targeting When Used With ‘Bid Only’ Target Setting Will Narrow Your Ad’s Audience. True Or False?
- The Microsoft Advertising Intelligence Keyword Planner Tool Is A Paid-Subscription Tool That Builds Keyword Lists. True Or False?
- With LinkedIn Profile Targeting, You Can Target Customers Based On What Criteria?
- The Keyword Research Feature Can Help You:
- Recent Updates To The Microsoft Advertising Editor Are The Following: