Get 100% Correct And Trustable answer for this Question: What Might Make An Account Be Eligible For Access To Content Manager?
- Joining a multi-channel network, especially if it’s an international one.
- They have become a YouTube partner, and need to manage channel revenue.
- They manage a large, or multi-channel, content repository.✔
- They produce parody or cover videos, and want to avoid copyright takedowns.
Answer for this Question
• They manage a large, or multi-channel, content repository.
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of YouTube Content Ownership Certification Complete Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page