Get 100% Correct And Trustable answer for this Question: What Might Alert You That Someone May Be Attempting To Monetize Your Assets?
- If the number of channel page owned views on the Video Claims report is less than the total owned views, you may be losing revenue.
- If the Asset report shows that revenue has decreased sharply for a specific asset.
- If the Asset Conflict report shows that an asset is in conflict in one or more territories.✔
- If the Claims report shows that a video claimed by one of your tracked assets was uploaded by a channel that isn’t your partner.
Answer for this Question
• If the Asset Conflict report shows that an asset is in conflict in one or more territories.
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of YouTube Asset Monetization Certification Complete Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page