Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “What Is The “Bounce Rate” In Google Analytics?”
- Percentage of visits when a user landed on a website and exited without any interactions✔
- Number of times users returned to a website in a given time period
- Percentage of total site exits
- Percentage of sessions in which a user exits from a homepage
Answer for this Question is “Percentage of visits when a user landed on a website and exited without any interactions“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Google Analytics Individual Qualification Examination on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Google Analytics Individual Qualification
- When Will Google Analytics Be Unable To Identify Sessions From The Same User By Default?
- In Views That Don’t Have Data Import Enabled, Custom Dimensions Values May Be Viewed For Dates Before The Custom Dimension Was Created.
- What Report Compares Metrics Based On User Acquisition Date Over A Series Of Weeks?
- What Is Not Considered A “Source” In Google Analytics By Default?