Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “What Is A Keyword Bid?”
- Specifies the number of times your ad is displayed in a given month.
- Specifies the maximum price you are willing to pay each time someone clicks your ad.✔
- Specifies how closely a search query must match your keyword.
- Specifies what price you must pay for your keywords in order to reach position one.
Answer for this Question is “Specifies the maximum price you are willing to pay each time someone clicks your ad.“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Bing Accreditations Exam Answer on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Bing Accreditations Exam
- Where Might Your Microsoft Audience Ads Be Displayed?
- How Many Managing Customers Can You Grant Access For On Your Account? (And Likewise Remove?)
- The Multi-User Access Bulk Workflow Prevents You From Setting Up Multiple Consolidated Logins At Once. True Or False?
- What Is The Main Benefit Of Syndication?
- With Pay-Per-Click Search Advertising, When Are You Charged?