Get 100% Correct with proof answer to this question “What Is A “Dimension” In Google Analytics?”
- An attribute of a data set that can be organized for better analysis✔
- The lifetime value of a user in a given date range
- A report that offers different demographic information about your audience
- A comparison of data between two date ranges
Answer for this Question is “An attribute of a data set that can be organized for better analysis“
Latest Answers: Google Analytics
- Which Three Campaign Parameters Are Recommended To Manually Track Campaigns?
- What Feature Can Join Offline Business Systems Data With Online Data Collected By Google Analytics?
- What is not a filter setting for data in views?
- To Track Users And Sessions Across Multiple Domains, What First Must Be Set Up?